Frequency Asked Questions?
1. Will I be able to order books for me to sell when I need them?
Yes, we will set up a print on demand website account whereby you will be able to order books from. Jabez Books Writer’s Agency will handle this.
2. Can I set the date for books to arrive?
No, most print on demand services base delivery dates on the demand they have from their customers. If printing during a season is slow, of course, the faster your books will be shipped to you.
3. What is the recommended timeframe should I allow when ordering books?
2 to 3 weeks. You never know what might be going on with a printer or shipping company (UPS, FedEX, etc.)
4. Who owns the rights to the book?
The visionary author.
5. Do I own the rights to my story?
Yes, you own the rights to your OWN story. You can use yours anyway you want, but the visionary author also reserves the right to do so.
6. What imprint will it be printed under?
It will be printed under Amazon imprint. We use Amazon free ISBN number.
7. When will the book be released?
8. How much does it cost for me to participate?
9. Is there a payment plan available?
10. Can I get my money back if I don't finish my story by the deadline or choose not to participate?
All monies invested are non-refundable. It will be forfeited if you do not meet the submission deadline regardless of the circumstance (death, illness, acts of God, etc.).
Co-authors will be featured in these magazines
Yes, Count Me In...I Am Ready to Participate!
Pay full investment price and receive a 10% discount.
Instead of paying $997, your discounted price will be $897.30.
ALL MONIES COLLECTED IS